Hi. I cannot figure out how to access the HR templates in Jira Service Management. We're currently using Server but will be moving to Data Center.When I go to Admin Menu > Projects and create a new project nothing related to HR appears.Thank you!
Hi @Jennifer Roth We're you able to get this figured out? If not, I can check in with our data center team for you.
I also wanted to let you know that we recently created an HR Professionals community group that I wanted to put on your radar. It's just getting started so there isn't a ton of activity yet, but we're hoping to make it a place where customers, community leaders, and product managers can talk about how they are using (or wish they could be using) Atlassian Products for HR applications. If that sounds interesting, check it out & join!
Jeremy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.