Hi
I am using the below formula to retrieve the sorted list of fixVersions.
fixVersions .map(v -> ARRAY(v, v.name.replace(".", ""))) .sortBy(v -> -v.GET(1)) .first().GET(0)
THe format of the fixVersion is YY.MM.DD It can have multiple values, as we append the latest fixVersion.
We also have a scenario, where the fixVersion may be a free text / string of text like "To be updated in Q2" or something else, if the fixVersion is not available when the issue is created.
Hence, I would like to add condition , such that the free text is retrieved, if no values in the format YY.MM.DD exist.
I have tried multiple version of the if statement, using Regex , but unable to get the syntax correctly. We are on JIRA 8.0.01
( .findAll { v -> !v.name.matches(/^\d{2}\.\d{2}\.\d{2}$/)} and variations of the same do not work.)
Request a suggestion on the syntax to be used.
Regards, Pavan