Hi,
I am looking for advice on how to get from Server to Datacenter.
I currently have a two node setup with Confluence on a Win2019 vm and
its DB at SQL Server 13 (2016) on a separate vm.
I got all new licenses for DC and 5 or so Plugins that we use.
Currently at V8.1.3 and want to figure out best approach...
Do I put in all my licenses, then upgrade the DB... which might include a change to the DB server... and then perform a Confluence Upgrade?
I am attempting to have as little as possible downtime.
I guess my first question is... Can I put in all my licenses (including switching from Server to DC) at the current version without any issues? From there, Upgrading to a newer version of confluence will include a DB change in order to get to a supported version of the DB.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
Jay