So if you do a simple find at the root of your version 7x confluence data center install (providing that top level directory contains the install base, the install home and the shared home locations - please don't comment I'm working in dev environment) as follows:
wac@beast:/mnt/mirror/usr/atlassian/confluence/7.13.0
(19:36:09)--> find . | grep -i json | grep -i simple
./confluence/WEB-INF/lib/json-simple-1.1.1.jar
./licenses/com.googlecode.json-simple--json-simple--1.1.1.txt
You see both the googlecode json simple license and the jar file. If you do this on your version 8 data center install you only find the license.txt file for 1.1.1. Was the googlecode.json-simple jar file replaced with something else?
wac@beast:/mnt/mirror/usr/atlassian/confluence/datacenter/node1/8.0.4
(19:35:40)--> find . | grep -i json | grep -i simple
./licenses/com.googlecode.json-simple--json-simple--1.1.1.txt
I'm not asking for a friend - I'm asking for _myself_, and my add-on/app/plugin whatever customers as they want a data certified version of my server app and I can't get it to build without the json-simple jar file.
Help?
TIA