In some issues, transitions through a workflow are not being recorded in the "Transitions" tab of the issues, preventing queries from working properly.
Has anyone faced this issue before and has a reason as well as a solution for it?
Regards
Tabe
Can you provide detailed example? Is there anything unique about the transitions in the workflow?
Hi @Jack Brickey there is nothing unique about the WF.
The following example is from a triggered status transition towards Github. "In PR Review" should be appearing.
It happens randomly across the Project. A Re-Indexing did not work
I have never observed this. I will cast a net to colleagues.
Hi @Jack Brickey
an additional update from my side.
The issue seems to come when the set trigger on the Jira side is been fired at the same time the corresponding event is taking place. I.E. Pull Request created, merged etc.
The Trigger seems to make a jump while transitioning (see second pic. There´s no such transition in the WF).
Below attached are the history, transition tab, the set trigger the workflow and the transition in which the trigger is been placed.
I´m not sure what is going on here. Is it Jira or Github-related?
Kind regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.