When making a copy of a screenshot and want to paste into Jira's Image Attachment the Paste button not appear. What I'm doing wrong or what setup is missing?
Thanks
Yehuda
Hi @Yehuda Vago
Hard to say what is wrong. First what I would check is if I'm using cmd+c/cmd+v instead ctr+c/ctrl+v shortcuts. You can try to restart web browser and your macbook and re-check if issue exist.
Regards,
Seba
Hi Seba,Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunately is not working. Here is the message I'm getting when trying to add a screenshot:
Attach Screenshot
Use this form to attach a screenshot to an issue. You can also explain what the file is for using a comment. Copy the screen shot to the clipboard and then click the Paste button below.
But, is no Paste button on the screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.