Hello All,
I am trying to transfer story from a team-managed project to a company-managed project. Both story layout have Acceptance Criteria section, but after transfer, the acceptance criteria context lost.
Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.
Hi Yimin- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Custom fields in Team-managed projects are self contained and not shared with any other project. So the Acceptance Criteria field in your Team-managed project is not the same field as the Acceptance Criteria used by your Company-managed project.
Here is guidance to help you with moving between the two project types.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
Thank you John.
The acceptance criteria field is the one I added into layout of the company managed project. But still missing the context after transferring.
Anything else I could check or try?
I would open a support ticket with Atlassian to see why the content didn't get copied over. Please post back here with the resolution.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.