I try to add the team calendar macro to a page but the insert button is disabled. I am on version 4.1.7 of confluence. I am using the trial verison of team calendar. I do not have any other calendar plugin enabled or installed. How do I resovle this?
Hi Rsingh,
Have you created any calendars yet? You need to select an existing calendar in the 'Calendar' field before you will be able to insert the macro.
Cheers,Matt
Hi Matt,
Thanks for your reply. There is no options to select from in the Calendar field. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Reena
Have you created any calendars yet? If you start to type the first few letters of the calendar name it should appear in the drop down.
yes have tried to type something in the calendar name...nothing no drop down appears :-(. Tried in IE 9 as well as firefox 10. Suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.