Hi,
when using import issue, can we put a different reporter?
When I tried with different reporter, the ticket is still created with my name.
Yes, that is possible, but the user has to exist on your instance and you have to use their email address. You can find more information about how to prepare your csv file here.
@Mikael Sandberg thank you
I did try with email address, and its user does exist.
Looking at your link, it appears it requires user id?
Where can i get that?
You can get it by either go to Teams and lookup the user, the account Id is the last part of the URL for their profile. You can also go to admin.atlassian.com > Product > Users and search for the user there.
sorry @Mikael Sandberg you are right, email can do as well. However, I tried both email and account ID, but both failed. Could it be something to do with Jira admin setup?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.