Hello,
I have a bug to report.
Information:
Bug:
Have I misunderstood something here? Does anyone else have this issue?
And another question: Is this group still the correct place to report bugs?
Here is a screenshot of the issue:
@Hendrik Hillus
Yes, the databases community site along with intercom are still the correct place to report issues! And thank you for reaching out!
There had been a feature flag issue for newly migrated databases where specific features are not fully ungated. It has been resolved. Would you please double check and let us know if your issue has been mitigated? Thank you!
Works now. If I choose to embed an entry, is there a way to change the configuration afterwards? In other words: Is there a way I can change what is displayed without deleting and embeding again?
Hey Hendrik, for your quesiton"is there a way I can change what is displayed without deleting and embeding again?"
The idea here is that you want to showcase a different entry, so you can create a new embed and choose a new entry to showcase.
Does that clarify the behavior today? Can you help me understand if there is a different behavior you're looking for and how that would help you?
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.