I am trying a query like ........ AND linkedissues is not empty but it does not work saying there is no such field as linked issues or i do not have permission on it.
I tried linkedissues and "linked issues" but none works
JQL Tricks plugin has a function named hasLinks that can do this.
Also ScriptRunner.
do we have to buy the plug in JQL Tricks you mentioned Jobin? And if you know the syntax to use it, could you please send an example how to use it?
Jamie: I am very new to JIRA so pardon me but what is ScriptRunner? Is this another plug-in? Do we have to buy it? Any syntax that i can use "if" i can get the company to buy!!
Thanks
Yes, JQL Tricks is commercial. Script runner is not. You can find the functionality offered by these plugins in marketplace.
Jayant: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted%20JQL%20Functions. As Jobin said, both plugins are available from marketplace.atlassian.com.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.