Hi,
I need to add 3 permission schemes to 200+ projects. I tried to search for jrlly script but I didn't find. Do you know how this script look like?
Thanks in advance,
Rumi
I'm not sure a Jelly script can do that.
Are you able to install the free (and very awesome) Script Runner plugin?
If so, you could write a simple Groovy script to iterate through all the projects and assign the permission scheme using the PermissionSchemeManager. Everything you need should be accessible through static getters in the ComponentAccessor.
JIRA Command Line Interface using updateProject action with permissionScheme parameter. Use in combination with runFromProjectList to iterate over a set of projects.
i can able to add with following script
<JiraJelly xmlns:jira="jelly:com.atlassian.jira.jelly.JiraTagLib" xmlns:util="jelly:util" xmlns:j="jelly:core"> <util:tokenize var="projectKeys" delim=",">PROJECT1,PROJECT2,..</util:tokenize> <j:forEach var="prokectKey" items="${projectKeys}"> <jira:SelectProjectScheme projectKey="${prokectKey}" permission-scheme="Permission Scheme Name"/> </j:forEach> </JiraJelly>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.