Hi, I am about to start my ACP-620 certification journey. The cost that is available on the website is $249, does that include exam fee too?
@Vandana Mandal welcome to the Atlassian community
That is the exam price. Atlassian is changing their certification program in July.
@Brant Schroeder will be different if I start now and finish it by June. And one more question, the PDF included here is enough for the exam preparation or should I refer others too?If the program is about to change by July, how different will it be?
@Vandana Mandal I am not sure what the new program will be. They just announced that they will be changing up the certification program. I was able to pass the exam by using the PDF and documentation. I have also been using the products for a long time. The course is 30.00 i believe so it probably is worth taking it.
@Brant Schroeder can you link up the course info please?thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.