This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Managing project permissions
I'm using the software for team collaboration, but also want to add private projects (only for myself), so not accessible by anybody else but me. Is that possible?
Admin project => permission => set you self only into:
Yup, check the permission scheme to see who can "browse project" Then remove everyone who can do that from the rules (e.g the default is for "Role: users" can browse project. So go to the users/roles section of the project admin and remove all users and groups except yourself)
I have the same issue. I created an extra project and made the permission scheme (browse project) disabled for a project role (programmer). however, when i sign in as the programmer I can still see the to-be-hidden project in the project list and I could enter it and browse all issues inside. I think i'm doing something wrong although i made sure everything is in order.
Take another look at the permission scheme - what exactly does it say on the line for "Browse project"?
Remember that you cannot "disable" access, only grant it.
the permission scheme lists only two roles as allowed. they are
Administrators
and atlassian-addons-project-access
Which role is your user in?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.