I'm having issues and have done research but am not having luck with a resolution. I've attached images to my confluence document via copy/paste and by attaching .PNG and .JPG files. When exporting, the images do not carry over to the PDF. I opened in my browser as well as Adobe Reader. Never comes over.
Any thoughts?
image2015-12-8 10:57:16.png
Hi Kyle,
Generally, we have some different possibilities for this one. For example, in this KB article it would say that the software that create the image could be related here. So, you could give a try to random image from Google to see how it goes.
If the same persist, the size could be something related, depending on your version. From the attache image, it definitely matches with this one: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33727
As a workaround, to have the properly size displayed, the report states the following parameters to be applied in the PDF Stylesheet option for the Space Admin content of your instance:
img { -fs-fit-images-to-width: 100% !important; }
Hope it helps ya!
Hi @Kyle Cabral,
I exported a test page with Content Exporter addon (it is also available in Cloud) and I can see the attached image in the PDF file (see the test picture).
BR Attila
2016-02-06_11h10_47.png
I cannot export .png, .jpg, or .gif images to PDF format. When I couldn't export .png images, I created the other formats and attached them to the pages but they wouldn't export either. We did try adding the parameters above to the PDF Stylesheet but that did not work. If the Content Explorer add-on is the only fix, please let me know, but I would prefer that the product work the way it was intended to work without paying more.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.