After clicking Update to save changes to a page with lots of unsaved changes, the page wouldn't save no matter how many times I tried. The message displayed offering to let me just save (content or metadata, I don't remember), but that also didn't succeed. So, foolishly, I opened up a different Confluence page in another browser tab, logged out of Confluence and then logged back in. I must have thought that Confluence was auto-saving my working page regularly and that the logout/in would cure Confluence's brain spasms. But I'm not on Confluence Cloud, we're still on Confluence Data Center. My changes were lost in the page I cared about/had been working in. Page History didnt help because the previous version was from yesterday. My page wasn't listed in Drafts. I'm screwed, correct? It was logging out in the other browser tab that caused it. Any ideas, anyone? I tried the Chrome history, which at first seemed promising, but there was no link for the correct time frame to do me any good.