I have tried a variety of keywords in order to find this plug-in, but failed on all occasions. The only thing from Top Shelf Solutions that I'm able to see is the "Simple Tasklists" add-on, which is not what I need.
Please advise.
Hi Luke,
I just released a new version of Simple Wiki to the marketplace, which is compatible with JIRA 7.1.x
Please have another look, and let me know if you're still running into issues.
Have you looked for https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.topshelfsolution.simplewiki/server/overview?
Yes, that site is the only reason why I know the add-on exists, yet when searching from within JIRA itself, it's as if the choice of add-ons was limited? I've sent an email to Top Shelf Solutions, the author of the add-on, and hope for some answers.
My guess would be that you're an unsupported version - either too high a version of JIRA (I imagine the authors are still working on updating it for 7.1) or you're on Cloud, where there is no compatible add-on at all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.