Hello everyone,
I am completely new to working with ConfiForms. Tbh I even just started out working with Confluence. I do not have access to any source code so I am trying to achieve my goal just with the macros in Confluence themselves.
Background: I created a template asking for all the relevant information of certain applications and I want the respective owners of these applications to fill out these confiforms accordingly. The results are then displayed on a separate page and serve as our documentation for upcoming audits. The results always show the latest info provided by the filled out forms. So far so good
My problem: What if someone fills out the form again because of some recent changes in the application? The result page would update but how do I show these recent changes to an auditor? So that he or she can see the outdated AND the updated information. Of course, you could just change the limit of shown results but I was told that would not be sufficient. When you change a confluence page and compare it with an older version you see for example what was deleted, what was added and what was changed.
My goal: Maybe a third page showing only the changes but how do I do that? I searched vertuna articles and several posts as well as guides on the internet and what I found was:
1. people mostly use IFTTT macros for that but I tried that and dont see anything changing for my template page nor the result page (screenshot for an IFTTT macro below)
2. IFTTT has an action called "audit" which got my hopes up until I saw posts regarding that function not being supported any longer and people creating audit rules by using several IFTTT macros for example with "hasChanged():true"
My question: Can someone please explain in a bit more detail how IFTTT should be set up and where the results of it can be expected to be seen? Or can it be that for some reason the macro is disabled which is why I dont see any effects of it?
Additional Info:
- IFTTT macro (from the picture) is inside ConfiForms Form Definition Body on Template page
- Parameters to set on the entry: originalRecordId=[entry.id]&AppEnv=[entry.AppEnv]&AppEnv2=[entry.AppEnv2]&myuser=[entry.myuser]
- Template page has several forms and result page only tableview and cardview forms
Sorry for the novel but I hope someone can help
