I create a checklist to control many steps in my company. Is it possible to add automatically a due date when the item is completed using Automation?
The same sort of scenario, i have recently fixed.
Kindly refer the below artifacts for step by step process:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-to-use-advanced-checklists-to-set-due-dates/
Happy to help any further !!
Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!Warm regards
@Jean Novack
Set a trigger for when item is completed, then set item due to now.
@milynnus
@Humashankar VJ
Sorry all, I will try to explain again.
After creating a checklist with many items on it, I want to add automatically the date I complete that item.
First my item will be without any due date on it.
After using the Automation, I'm thinking to setting rules that add "due date now" when the item is completed. Example below.
is that possible? I didn't find that option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.