We're generating some dev documentation in HTML with Sphinx. How do we import it into our Confluence wiki?
I worked on this module here https://github.com/m-vdb/confluence-python to create pages on confluence programmatically (using command line tool or python module). Unfortunately, I thought I found a confluence theme for sphinx (github.com/Scalr/sphinx) but it doesn't work as expected. I might look into it in a few days though.
I've installed github.com/Scalr/sphinx, but haven't had any luck trying to use a confluence builder. It would be great to be able to deploy our existing sphinx docs to confluence as part of a build process.
I've been having the same problem. All I've been able to do is get the pure html without any static content or Sphinx formatting into Confluence with their HTML Macro and this is plain ugly. Has anyone found a way to do this ?
Hi, we are searching for the same.
Did you get any success ?
Thanks
I maintain a plogin for Sphinx that creates confluence wiki markup from your Sphinx build output and then publishes them directly to confluence.
It supports code blocks, lists, tables, links and text styles.
http://sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest
On GitHub https://github.com/tonybaloney/sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder
Anthony,
Any idea when images will be supported?
Just used @ReyS 's sphinx confluence plugin to publish to python documentation to confluence via sphinx and very impressed :-) I can't share because I'm publishing to a private cloud page but you can have a look at the test pages for the sphinx confluence plug in here:
https://jdknight.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/confluencebuilder/overview
I have a problem : the image src in confluence show unknown attachment, is there something i did wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.