I have one workflow now i want that when it will go to from Development status to Testing Phase it should ask for Work Log, without worklog it should not allow users to do the transition go to the next step?
Add 'Time Tracking' field to your screens and add a 'Field Rquired' validator in the workflow transition for 'timespent' field.
The validator is available via the JIRA Suite utilities plugin!
It works for me now, add Time Tracking field, and a validator for Time Spent. But you have to check the tiny Log Work checkbox to see the time-related fields
Thanks a lot sir its working fine.:):)
I have 'Time Tracking' field added to all screen (create, edit and view) and I added 'Field required' validator for Time Spent field, but it doesn't work. It throws me an error message saying (even I log work before executing the transition):
Workflow Error
Time Spent is required.
It seems that you have tried to perform an illegal workflow operation.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.
Do you have an idea what is wrong? We have JIRA 4.4.5.
Thank You
Daniel Stava, have you had any answer to your problem with the Workflow Error? I'm having the same problem. It looks like its a bug from JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin, but I'm still not sure.
If you have an alternate path for that issue, please share.
Thanks in advance.
We're getting the same issue that Daniel Stava is. Wish someone could find a work around for the cloud service edition.
Did you manage to do it? I'm looking for the same thing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.