I recently encountered a situation where a Jira project critical to our operations was accidentally deleted. This project contained significant amounts of data and work that are essential to our team's ongoing tasks. I'm reaching out to seek advice and any possible steps I can take to recover this lost project.
- Are there any specific steps I can follow to recover a deleted project within Jira?
- Does Jira offer a grace period during which deleted projects can be restored?
- Is there a way to access backups that may contain the deleted project's data, and if so, how can I restore from these backups?
- Would contacting Atlassian Support directly help in this situation, and if yes, what information should I provide to expedite the process?
Any guidance, advice, or steps you can share would be greatly appreciated. This project is critical to our team, and any help in recovering it would be invaluable.