I just discovered today that links to my git repo no longer work and when I try to login to bitbucket my account no longer exists and it promted me to create a new one, which I had to do in order to post this.
Here is the url
https://bitbucket.org/russmichaels/whmcs_account_statement/overview
I haven't logged in to my account for years, so have they deleted it due to lack of use?
Any way to get my repo back?
Hey @Russ Michaels ,The restoration may be possible if the repo was deleted within the last 7 days, else we are unable to recover any content that was deleted past 7 days, as per:
i have no idea when it was deleted or any way to find out, a sI mentioned, I have not logged in for a long time.
Can you at least tell me why you deleted my account and repositories?
Hey,No, I did not remove your account. I am a community member attempting to help you understand what may have happened. Maybe @Patrik S or @Theodora Boudale can assist.
ok, when you said "we are unable to recover any content that was deleted past 7 days, as per:", it gave the impression you worked for bitbucket.
Hi Russ,
We do not delete Bitbucket accounts that have not been used for a long time.
The Atlassian account of the user associated with the workspace you shared was deleted, which resulted in the workspace and repo deletion. If an Atlassian account is deleted from https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences, then the linked Bitbucket account and its personal workspace will be deleted as well.
If you did not delete the Atlassian account, then someone else must have logged in to the account and deleted it.
I'm afraid that we cannot recover repositories of deleted workspaces.
Kind regards,Theodora
Happened to me also (poupa29). Had to re-create the account just now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.