I've added a custom field to a particular project and want to update all existing issues with a default value for the field via a Bulk Change...
However, it doesn't look like there's a way to do that. Any trick or workarounds out there?
Thanks.
I don't understand your issue. In bulk change / Edit Issues, you should have the option to add a value in a custome field. What's preventing you from updating the issue with a bulk change?
Is it possible that your selection contains issues in read-only status, like Closed bugs? Or that your custom field is of an unusual type coming from a plugin?
Of course you're right Nicholas! I didn't even notice the message at the top of the screen requesting which Operation(s) I wanted to perform - it clearly stated that at least one of the issues I'd selected has a status that forbids editing...
(Is it Friday yet!?!)
Thanks
Cheers. Glad I could help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.