Hi,
I have a custom field that stores a reference to a helpdesk ticket. E.g. #342. This is a trac ticket number. I would like to show the URL (e.g. http://server.com/trac/ticket/342) somehow to be able to easily navigate to this ticket.
Do someone have any idea how to do this?
Do I need to write a custom plugin to do this? Or can I somehow configure this with plain Jira or some existing plugin?
Best regards
Henrik
There is a URL custom field in plain JIRA. You can enter the URLs and there and click on it from the issue. Does that help?
I would not like to store the complete URL in each field. Only the ticket number.
Hi, if your helpdesk ticket is in JIRA, use links, otherwise you must implement own plugin if URL not satisfy requirements. You can also try wiki markup in JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.