I have an admin on confluence. I have add a new user to the group, but he faces "you don't have permission to view this page" error. I want to know how can i add him to restricted page and give him view permission.
Hi @Mahshid Ghane
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!Have you added the user/group to the space permissions ? If space permissions are not granted, editing the pages within this space will not be possible, regardless of user/group permissions assigned to the page. Please refer - Assign Space Permissions and Permissions and restrictions to learn more about space permission and page restrictions.
Yes. I have added the group to the space,
Thank you, this means users in confluence-users group can edit pages in your space.
The next step is to verify if there are any page restrictions and make the necessary updates so that the user can view or edit the page.
To restrict who can view or edit a page or blog post:
In addition I want to add several users with view permission to "Requirement 1" and "Requirement 2" on "Restricted page":
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.