Can someone suggest how can i set automatic notification to specific people for one open issue. I have a single issue which is open and i want to send notification for that to a specific person on regular intervals.
Hello Randhir,
I would recommend the usage of the third party plugin Notification Assistant for JIRA - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.notificationassistant. It lets you confihure the notifications to trigger at any point in time at any given intervals.
Furthermore, you can contact the plugin vendor to double confirm with the following details:
Email: support@riada.se
Phone: +46 8 733 31 25
Hope it helps.
Monique
You can also create filter and ask that person to subscribe.
Also you can create DL and subscribe that to filter.
If person name is going to be decided at the run time then this is not going to help.
this pluggin is not working it has got some bugs..
I know this is an old post, but we acquired this app in July of 2019 and I wanted to add a quick update here. We have been focused on fixing bugs and improving the UX so that using Notification Assistant for Jira is a lot easier and more intuitive. We're currently working on a major UI update which will further improve usability and align the behavior of the app with the rest of Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.