My team is looking to export the content captured (via a Description Template) in the "Overview" tab of an idea. This way, we could line up the problem statements, validation steps, etc. for each idea side-by-side in Excel and share with stakeholders/leadership.
Note: I know that multi-line/ paragraph fields do not exist, which would have solved this issue by creating each of the segments as fields, capturing in a view, and exporting. Unfortunately, the overview content would be too long to accommodate this strategy: (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-questions/Is-there-any-way-to-add-a-multi-line-text-field-to-a-JPD-project/qaq-p/2239164)
Hi @econverse as far as I know there isn't currently a way to export the "Description" field via the JPD interface itself (I've asked about this before as well).
There's two options I'm aware of however to do an export of this:
Feel free to let me know if you have questions about either option!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.