Is there a way to create a search field that is bound to search within a space category?
So, I think the answer is you can't. I'm going to try and put a macro together that adds the space category tags to the page so I can then search for those tags.
Hi Scott, Did you ever have any luck figuring out how to do this? We are currently trying to figure out a way for our users to be able to search within a Space Category. Any insight you have is much appreciated, thanks!
I did't find anything directly in Confluence. My solution was to write a macro that adds the labels of the space home page (could easily be the space categories) to every page in the space. Then I could search by the label.
Hi, So I packaged up the code that I'm using to add labels to pages into a plugin. At present, I think it works but I've not fully tested it but it may meet your need. I can only provide 'best-effort' support, but the source code is posted as well that can be used for self-support.
https://bitbucket.org/selberg/space-labels
Hi Scott - I will check into this thank you so much!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.