Hi,
I am currently using the v2 schedules endpoint to extract the timeline for each schedule. I am facing an issue when the type is default it returns two objects in the finalTimeline>rotations>periods array.
Basically if the current rotation falls within the current date (or the date you call the endpoint) it returns a 'historical' type object for the original start date which is the correct date and the end date is the current date/time. Then it also includes a 'default' type object of the same rotation with a start date of the current date/time and a correct end date of the original schedule end date? This, I find rather frustrating when trying to collect store and update this data in our SQL database for analytics as I cannot seem to find any form of index to compare against for updates.
So for my two questions, can we somehow return a unique id for the items inside the periods array, or can we call the endpoint to return the rotation periods without the current date/time part and just return the actual original start and end dates as they would appear if the rotation period had totally elapsed?
I hope this all makes sense and thanks for your help in advance.