Hi
I keep getting logged off Stash. Is there anyway to keep me logged in?
thanks
Hi Wayne,
I am wondering if you could be hitting:
Best regards,Thiago Bomfim
That's not the case unfortunately. Thanks, tho.Any other ideas?
Wayne, can you provide a bit more detail? Are you being logged off when your session expires (30 minutes of inactivity), or are you just logged off randomly after much shorter inactivity?
Also, what version of Stash are you on? We've addressed a number of issues around remember-me tokens in recent releases (e.g. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-7106)
High Michael
Stash 3.5
Login needed averagely 3 times per day
Hi Wayne, I think you're affected by https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-7106. Basically, a race condition in parallel authentication triggers invalidation of your remember-me cookie and as a result you have to login again. You'll have to upgrade to 3.8.0 or higher to solve the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.