Hello,
I read a lot of message from people wanting to close or hide project.
the answer to them has been the "archive" of a project.
But my problem is that I don't want to archive a project because the project could be still used by other people.
But currently I'm dealing with other projects so I don't want to be bothered by a list of 30 projects that I don't work currently with (but later why not)
+ it could take a lot of time for user and take a lot of ressource in the infra if my filters, reports, graph, always look by default to all projects whereas I don't care about some project (for the moment).
my example is eclipse. I have a workspace with several project and I can close some of them. This way during a search these project are no more active for me and the search is quicker.
is there such a feature in jira ? I don't want to ask an admin to add or remove right for me because as you may know in big companies it could be a painfull process 