Probably a very basic and silly question to ask, but I have just activated Atlas (free version) and wish to work more integrated with our Jira Software and Confluence set-up. So I am setting up Atlas and just can't seem to get my head around what is called a "project" in Jira is not a "project" in Atlas.
Do I have to create a separate project in Atlas? Can't I just connect Jira and Atlas so the projects in Jira become visible in Atlas? I only seem to be able to get Jira Epics to work as "projects" in Atlas. Which makes no sense to me.
I have connected our Jira and Atlas, to such an extent that I can search Jira Epics in Atlas. In Jira the "Goals" appear in the left-hand menu and in tasks that I can connect to Goals that I have set up in Atlas.
Another question is: can I create Key Results (or metrics) to the Goals I set up (in the free Atlas version)?