Hi
I had 2 columns to count the story points of a project backlog
1/ First one counts the "TODAY" story point with the the formula :
That permit to count the story points of the US and tasks , children of the EPIC when it is IN PROGRESS or DONE and pick up directly the EPIC story point when the EPIC is in TODO or SUSPENDED.
And I put 0 when the line concerns a US or tasks otherwise I would count twice the points , as they could be already sum at the EPIC level
2/ The second does the same but in the past on a D DAY . Let's say the D DAY is 01/01/2024
I adapted the previous request by changing status or story by the usage of this
* historical_value(this, "status",datetime("01/01/24 0:00 PM"))
* historical_value(this, "storypoints",datetime("01/01/24 0:00 PM"))
That gives that :
SUM(if(type=EPIC, if (historical_value(this, "status",datetime("01/01/24 0:00 PM")) ="IN PROGRESS" OR historical_value(this, "status",datetime("01/01/24 0:00 PM")) ="DONE",SUM#children{historical_value(this, "storypoints",datetime("01/01/24 0:00 PM"))},historical_value(this, "storypoints",datetime("01/01/24 0:00 PM"))),historical_value(this, "storypoints",datetime("01/01/24 0:00 PM")),0))
Results :
It works pretty well except 3 points
* It is very slow ! I need to wait 2 minutes or more to get the numbers
* I don't have the sum by feature for the column STORY POINTS D DAY. Whereas I got it for the STORY POINTS TODAY. Is it a question of performance ? Please see the red circle below
* I would like to have the substraction between the 2 columns to calculate the gap but without variable usage (I don't find the way to introduce a variable), my structure does a lot of calculation ..... so at this stage, I don't want to have a new column, I prefer to export it in excel and to the substraction there :-(
Could you help me to resolve the 2 last points please
Many thanks in advance,
Agnes
