Hi,
I have a field label that is a lot of text and want to unwrap the label. I cannot seem to unwrap this text by using CSS rules like
white-space: normal; word-wrap: nowrap;
What should I be using instead? Is something like this possible?
Consider using custom layout for your form (view) where you can override labels and have more control over the layout
The css in Confluence is complex and generally it's a bad idea to try to mess with it.
What are you trying to achieve here? What is wrong with Confluence that you are trying to fix?
I am currently working with confiforms and within confiforms I have a field label that is a bit long. It is this label that I am trying to unwrap.
That would be a good Idea. Thanks alex
Si entiendo gracias my agradecido muy agradecido
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.