Hi,
Does anyone know if there are bugs / gotchas with using the CHANGED operator with the fixVersion field? Or if I'm just doing something dumb with this query?
I'm trying to find all Epics where the fixVersion was changed to "EDS FW PI17" AFTER "2013-12-12", but I'm getting results where the FixVersion was changed to "EDS FW PI17" in October 2023.
JQL filter is:
type = Epic AND fixVersion = "EDS FW PI17" AND (fixVersion was not "EDS FW PI17" before "2023-12-13" or fixVersion was EMPTY before "2023-12-12") and fixVersion changed to "EDS FW PI17" after "2023-12-12"
But it's returning some Epics where the change history on the ticket is showing the fixVersion was set to EDS FW PI17 on Oct 2nd 2023.
The fixVersion on these unexpected tickets was set to EDS FW PI18 AFTER Dec 12th 2023 so it seems like it's picking up all the tickets where the fixVersion changed after the specified date, but is ignoring the specific TO value I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Andrew.