I have a Page Properties table with 10+ columns; one column in the middle will not populate any data in the Page Properties Report. Any ideas why? I have copied/pasted the column heading into the Options of the Page Properties Report so there's no typos. Name: Milestones & Key Dates
HI @Aimee Quinn
It's very likely that tables within cells are not supported by the macro because it might break the report. The page properties feature is a rather classic feature of Confluence and works best with the more basic type of macros. It's a bit of a trial-and-error situation to identify what exactly works and what does not.
Best, Max
Thanks, Max. I just realized nothing is populating in that column, even if it's not a table. I have that column named in the Columns to Show Options of the Page Properties report. Any idea why it wouldn't work?
Sometimes special html symbols like "&" can be processed incorrectly. If you change the column name as "Milestones and Key Dates", are there any changes?
That fixed it! Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.