I would like to find all tickets that I commented even if I was not (ever) assignee or resolver. I tried to follow this guidance, but writing does not work JQL parameter BY
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-Comment
If you have scriptrunner installed you could use
issueFunction in commented("by <USER>")
out of the box you can't search for issue which you have commented.
yes, I have installed script runner, but I have not (yet) learned to use it.
If you wan't to learn see here for JQL-functions: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions
Hi Udo,
To use that script, you can go into Administration > Add-ons > Script Console.
Administration > Add-ons > Script Console
Cheers
You can use JIRA Comment Toolbox without script. After installation you can search with
issue in commentedByUser("jirauser") For detail,you can view plugin documents.
The link in this comment is now dead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.