we have upgraded JIRA from 6_3_12 to 6_4_3.
Comment issue and Edit issue works as expected, but when click on Create -> create issue will not show up
complaining projectid is null, any idea would help
What is the error in logs?
i do not see any error in the log but when i used Firefox inspector/console i see Type Projectid is null on batch.js
Based on the console info, can you check if creating a new project will allow you to use the option to create a new issue? Another example, it's a bit different in this KB article, since the symptoms are to hanging while creating the issue, but, can you check if you have any incompatible add-on after the upgrade or if running the instance in Safe mode (please, schedule some offline hours, if this is a production instance) will help us to create the content?
Regards,
Giuliano Tenedini
Atlassian Support
Thank you for the response.
I messes up with email templates I believe. we have couple changes to email templates in old JIRA instance, so after the upgrade I just copied email templates from older version of JIRA to newer version of jira.
the only change I did is, copied back email templates comes with JIRA 6.4.3 and manually updated email template changes then restart the server – everything worked fine after
I still don't know the route cause though
It could be that JavaScript from the previous JIRA version was served until you restarted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.