I have a problem with checkbox addon...When I select this I put the information that I have to put in but when I click on preview shows me an error:
There are some kind of tutorial for that?
Hello Martin,
Yes, we have a tutorial that explains how to use this addon, see below:
http://www.gumvillage.com/home/checkbox
As this addon is a third-party software and provided by the Gumvillage, if you have other doubts about the usage of this addon, I would suggest you to make a contact with them to obtain a better assistance, you can make the contact by the following:
support@gumvillage.com
http://www.gumvillage.com/
Hope this helps.
Regards,
LJ.
Hi Martin,
Version 1.2 of the checkbox addon has a bug that prevents it from rendering in the Template preview.
Checkbox version 1.3 has just been released. It includes full support for templates and you should not get any null pointer exceptions now. Let me know if you still have any problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.