Dear Jira Administration Experts,
My manager would like to receive a summary of our Jira usage, including data storage metrics and the counts of forms, issues, workflows, and email automations etc. Where can I find this information?
Thank you!
Kevin
Hey Kevin 👋
Database statistics
The information in this section can help determine how much resource (e.g. memory) your Jira system requires.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/viewing-your-system-information-938847724.html#:~:text=Log%20in%20as%20a%20user,open%20the%20System%20Info%20page.
Best Regards
Ralf
The above answer works for Data Center but not for Cloud. Most Cloud stats can be found without a plug in and requires API calls and understanding the JSON response you get from the API calls. I will specifically address each of the examples you gave:
You may also find this URL helpful: https://your-domain.atlassian.net/secure/ShowConstantsHelp.jspa?decorator=popup
Other API calls are documented in The Jira Cloud platform REST API (atlassian.com)
https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/workflow/search
when I use above one I am not getting total number of workflows I mean it not showing count. It getting all the workflows we are using in jira. Please assist.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.