I am able to see Environment in the list of available fields to be added in the View Issue Screen. I've added it but it's not showing up in the form.Not sure if there is any other way to do it.
TIA!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Check the "field configuration" for the project and issue type - the field may be hidden in there.
I don't see the Environment field in the list under Fields. However, I can see the Environment field (both system and text field) under Issue Types > Bug and able to add them but won't appear in the screen.
Ok, we'll need to dig a bit more.
Are you on Cloud or Server/DC? And is the project Team or Company managed?
If you're not sure of either of those questions, look to the bottom of the left hand column when you're in an issue or project view. If you are on Cloud, it will say "team managed" or "company managed". You won't see anything if you're on server/dc
I'm seeing version number so it must be server managed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.