Hi,
I have setup a ton of integrations which create tickets in Jira when an alert is created in OpsGenie. I have a new field to capture the OpsGenie alert ID in the Jira ticket so it is easy to find, but this field isn't showing in my list of fields when I try to customize issue fields in OpsGenie.
I know some of the fields won't show and it lists these at the top of the page, the field I am looking for isn't there. I thought I might have reached the limit of fields to see so I have removed some by removing them from the and they have configuration scheme in Jira for that projects issue type (which worked), but the field I am looking for still isn't showing when I do the opposite and add the configuration of the project and issue type in question.
The field is a standard text field which I have others of this type showing in OpsGenie, so I know this isn't the problem. This field is also showing in the OpsGenie Integration customize issue fields for a different issue type in the same project, so I am baffled as to why it isn't showing for this issue type.
Does anyone know why my field isn't showing in OpsGenie for me to populate the Jira ticket with upon creation?