With the 5.10.3 version of Confluence, most of the icons are missing in the editor toolbar:
icons-missing-editor-toolbar.jpg
Any idea to solve this?
Do you use a reverse proxy? Can you enable Developer Mode and see if there are errors (404 in Network or Console Error)?
Thanks Sebastian for your feedback.
Indeed we use a reverse proxy, however there is no (404) network error in the logs.
When we restart the server, all the icons are displayed. Then, something makes them missing. Maybe a plugin?
Did you ever figure out what is happening? I just started having the same issue in 5.10.3
It was a "conflict" with the 'Labels Cage' plugin v 3.0.6. So we downgraded to the v 3.0.5.
Thanks for the update! We don't happen to have that plugin, but I did go ahead and remove a couple recent ones that we did install most recently. I believe that may have fixed our issue as well. I'll have to go back and see which ones may have been our culprits. I may also see if earlier versions of those plugins have the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.