Does anyone know if JIRA Component Watcher Plugin will be supported for 6.0? Otherwise any suggestions for alternatives will be appreciated. We need the Default CC functionality of Bugzilla replicated.
Response from Ray
Hi Vishal,
Thank you for using my plugin. I'm currently in the process of trying to make it compatible, but, it might take some time. There were some changes in JIRA 6 that prevents the plugin for working properly. It looks like I'll have to do some redesign of the plugin to make it work.
Thanks, Ray
I believe it is best to contact the plugin developer to check on that. Here are the details:
Ray Barham
rbarham@burningcode.com
http://www.burningcode.com/
I hope this helps!
Cheers,
Clarissa.
Thanks for sharing his contact Clarissa, I have done that now! Another question hidden in my question description is, are there any alternative or any ways to achieve the Default CC of Bugzilla kind of notifications? It would be great to hear from the community on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.