Hello everyone!, I'm totally new to JSM.
I would like to know if you can guide me.
My proposal seeks to migrate the process to JSM and use Confluence as a repository, because I believe that the approach of request tickets, forms, automation and request management could work to improve the process.
This is the summary of the process and my proposal:
- I am looking for how to improve an application inventory update process which consists of requests and notifications, both via email. If the requester want to update, delete or submit a new application to the inventory, he have to fill an excel form and then request the app owner approval attaching the evidence .
- Then, send an email to the application inventory admin, with all the requirements previously mentioned.
- If both, the form and approval are OK, the admin will update the inventory and then notify the requester.
- In addition, the inventory is available to the entire company in an Excel sheet.
Do you think that JSM is the best choice for this approach?
I'd really appreciate your help!.
Sorry if there are grammatical errors, English is not my native language.