When I make a commit in Sourcetree (v3.4.14) under "File Status" the view jumps to "History" all the time where I can see all commits. But I want to stay under "File Status".
There is another thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/How-can-I-avoid-to-jump-to-quot-History-quot-after-each-commit/qaq-p/1910034#U2606626 that discusses this and is marked solved when all they gave was a workaround under some conditions (some commits still remain).
In this thread almost everyone is annoyed by this feature change but no one appears to be listening because its marked Solved.
The jump to the History is not wanted by most. How can we disable this PERMINANTLY.
Yeah, this is very annoying, and they still haven't fixed it.
Yes Atlassian - please remove this unwanted and annoying "feature".
Ok, it's ver 3.4.22 now - 14 versions and three years later - the useless feature is still there.
Ver 3.4.22 - the "feature" still there. I had enough - moving all my repos to GitHub, cancelling Atlassian subscription. Added bonus - GitHub is free
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.