I want to know how to take a backup of opsgenie and trying to take backup emails daily
Hey @Apurba Ghosh ,
Thank you for your question. This is Arumugam from Atlassian Support, happy to help!
I understand that you would like to take a backup of Opsgenie.
We have a backup tool which you can use to take backup of your configuration and later use it to restore if needed.
You could learn more about it in the link below:
https://github.com/opsgenie/opsgenie-configuration-backup
**
For your other question on taking backup emails daily, could you please provide us with more information on this one?
Thanks,
Arumugam
Hello, I've tried using this back up tool (https://github.com/opsgenie/opsgenie-configuration-backup), to backup and then restore an opsgenie instance. I've used the latest version, however i'm not sure that it works properly. It doesn't appear to restore everything e.g.:
Could you provide any insight on this?Are you aware if the current version is working as intended/ bug free?Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.