Hello Atlassian community,
I have a pretty specific question:
I am using the page properties report macro to collect information from a variety of pages. One of the columns should contain a status macro and to make editing easier for my colleagues I have added all possible status options to the header of that column.
It looks like this in the page properties macro:

In the page properties report, the column containing the status macro is automatically displayed directly after the title of the page on the left-hand side. We would prefer for the column to be displayed last, just like it is in the page properties macro I set up.
I know that I have the option of describing which columns I want displayed when configuring the page properties report macro (and thereby which order I want them to appear in). However, the configuration field of course does not allow me to use macros to describe headers.
I have tried:
- Test, Test 2, Decision
- Test, Test 2, Decision Status 1 Status 2 Status 3
- Test, Test 2, Decision [Status 1] [Status 2] [Status 3]
None of which are accepted versions that the macro recognizes as this specific column and its header.
Does anyone know how I need to format the input in order for the macro to recognize the header?