I saw a similar post but it was fairly old and not quite what I was looking for. I have a few custom fields that I want on all screens across all projects, including new projects as they get started. How can I do this?
What post were you looking at before?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/25136041
Could you elaborate on how to do this with a Listener?
Listeners operate on JIRA via the public JAVA API.
In JIRA 6.2 an event was added called ProjectCreatedEvent. So I would catch that event and then operate on whatever you would like to.
Some related questions –
How would I go about adding this listener? I have never done any JIRA Dev. I do know some Java so it can't be too hard, but how does it work with Jira? Specifically, how would I do this via the ProjectCreatedEvent listener?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.